Wednesday, April 18, 2007

postcard from the mystical edge

Dear Fr. Dan --

For doing such a superb job of leading the BCP's festival Eucharist for Easter Day, I want to thank you deeply and sincerely. On one level, you may have only done your duty as a priest; but on another and deeper level, I could tell you led the Holy Eucharist on Easter from the heart, enthusiastically and in a profoundly devout way, no doubt stemming from your individual trust or faith in our risen and living Lord, Messiah Yeshua, our Great Redeemer, Christus Rex, the Incarnate Word. May our sweet Lord continue to bless your holy priesthood, and please tell Brenda her organ music and the choir literally moved me to tears -- I unashamedly wept for joy!

- Grant

(a postcard from an angel truck driver who stopped in on Easter Day. Just think what he would have written if he had come to the Easter Vigil!...though I don't what the postage is for missals from a beatific state...)

No comments: